- Taking on new work, contracts or extra sales and ensuring that your business can fund and manage the additional volume.
- Getting an independent perspective on your current performance and seeing a list of challenges and considerations for improvements.
- Making sense of the business that has grown around your success.
What it does:
- Establishes where your business is now, your future strategies and whether everything is ready around you, for supporting your plans.
- Considers your suppliers, customers, overheads and key staff and the impact of each of these on both your cash flow and individual time.
- Gives constructive feedback on whether your existing management information and accounting systems are sufficient for where you’re heading.
- Independently assesses any banking and finance relationships and presents alternatives in both the short and long term.
- Identifies potential risks along your journey and presents options for financing, should this be needed either now or in the future.
What it includes:
- In person meeting at your office, warehouse or place of operations.
- Up to five additional hours of admin/phone time with a qualified advisor.
- A report written for you personally and posted for your attention.
- Fixed fee of £1,295, 50% payable upon order and 50% prior to posting report.